To offer an annual, shared fundraising opportunity to multiple groups while also raising funds for the Jackson Local Schools Foundation. The Foundation proudly shares the profits from this event with all local groups who are brave enough to take the plunge for their cause.
All Foundation funds are used to enhance educational opportunities for the students of Jackson Local Schools.
How it works
- Register your school, athletic team, scouting troop, church group, club, social group, or any other nonprofit organization to begin the effort. Click here to get started.
- Choose one or more jumpers for your team and collect pledges to split 50/50 between your charity and the JLS Foundation.
- The JLS Foundation will assume all of the duties and costs of organizing, running, and promoting the event.
February 9, 2019 @ 2pm
Lake Cable Recreation Center
5725 Fulton Drive NW
Canton, OH 44718
- Too afraid to jump but want to contribute? Our “chicken” will jump for you! Click here to get started.
- The Jackson Fire Department will have a water rescue team in place for jumpers’ safety.
- Jumpers are encouraged to wear silly costumes as they take the plunge.
Contribute in a warm way
Consider volunteering to work on the Polar Bear Plunge committee. Call 330-830-8075. We guarantee it will be great fun!